Friday, July 29, 2011

Do you remember that time...

That instead of writing the next chapter of your novel that's due in less than two months, you spent the entire evening stalking old friends from high school via Facebook?

No?

Yeah....me neither.

But if we had stalked old friends from high school instead of writing here's what we'd say:

Laura: Holy crap, can you believe that guy is part of a colonic ponzi scheme?
Lisa: Actually, yes. Yes, I can.
Laura: You're quoting Phineus and Ferb again, aren't you.
Lisa: Yes. Yes, I am.

Laura: Wow, she looks AMAZING in a bikini.
Lisa: Yes. I have to agree. She must have some kind of handshake deal with Beezlebub.

Lisa: Do you remember our old babysitter, Deanne?
Laura: YES!
Lisa: I'll give you $10 if you can remember her father's name.
Laura: Todd?
Lisa: Seriously? I can't believe you're not getting this! Mom and Dad used to talk about that guy all the time.
Laura: Hmm...he must have been up to some shady stuff.
Lisa: Yeah. We need to get the deets on that.

Laura: Hey remember when we actually wrote stuff instead of slacking off?
Lisa: No.
Laura: Yeah, me neither.

4 comments:

Corey Schwartz said...

Ha, ha, ha.. you guys are so funny. And I needed a laugh this morning, so... thanks!

Jemi Fraser said...

:)

Tere Kirkland said...

I'd laugh, but it's been so long since I actually wrote anything, I'd be laughing at myself, too. ;)

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Krispy said...

LOL, I've definitely done some old school facebook stalking like that before. Shhh, don't tell anyone!

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...