Friday, July 8, 2011

In Which We Forget the Blog...

It was 10 AM and I was on the treadmill at the gym when I remembered....

THE BLOG! AHHH! WE FORGOT TO POST!

It's now 4:12 PM and I just watched the funniest video EVER courtesy of our friend, Steph.




Yeah, there's no way those bitches are getting anywhere near me with those needles. I LOVE MY UGGS and I often mistake leggings for pants. It's a DISEASE, people.

Have a fab weekend! We'll be back on Monday with details of our beer pong tournament, Laura's garage sale and some clips of actual young adults performing The Liar Society.

XOXO,
L&L

9 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

I just spent the last hour looking at cakewrecks.com, which always puts me in a laughing fit. Then I come here and not I am peeing my pants.

Riv Re said...

So where do I sign up?
Loved it! Brilliant.
I refuse to have Elephant feet.
:D

Steph said...

You may have forgotten to blog, but its 4pm here and I'm sitting on the couch with wet hair and leggings, and a Sunnydale High School t-shirt waiting for the pizza delivery, so your day is already 1,000 times more productive than mine!! :) Glad you enjoyed! Happy Friday!

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

I have loved y'all for many reasons and alerting me about UGGCITRIN is reason 1,113,607.

THANK you for making me aware!

Visit My Kingdom Anytime

Bethany Elizabeth said...

Loved the video! :)

Nicole Zoltack said...

LMAO!

Unknown said...

Uggs with muggles.

*snerk*

I've never fallen under the Ugg love...but I have hardcore love for Crocs! Not the big clog ones, but did you know they make ballet flat crocs? Lovely and SO COMFORTABLE ZOMG.

Jessie Humphries said...

But they're so comfortable! Hah...I am still laughing out loud. I needed that. Cheers and good weekend.

Anonymous said...

It's a disease. I"M DYINGGGG!!!!!!! I did't think it was possible to snerk a red vine in coke but it. is. also, they ain't getting near me with THOSE needles. I'll beat them with my UGGS!!!!!

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...