Friday, July 22, 2011

Pass it on...

The Reading Room/WriteOnCon inbox is blowing up, but the more entries the merrier. $1000, Catherine Drayton's consideration and your very own author profile page is at stake, people!

So...if you or someone you know is getting ready to query, is in the midst of querying or is sitting on a YA/Middle Grade manuscript, spread the word (entry info on right sidebar).

We want to read YOUR 500 words!

Also...this:


Tyra Banks dressed as a character from her debut fantasy novel Modelland while promoting the book in NYC Wednesday.

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Laura Pauling said...

What a great opportunity this is! I haven't entered yet, but I will. I don't know where you guys find these pictures!

JEM said...

Horrified. On so many levels. Also sad that I don't have a YA to submit.

Matthew MacNish said...

Wow. There is only one word for this: FIERCE!

Tere Kirkland said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

But what an awesome contest! I'll definitely spread the word.

Marsha Sigman said...

I have a first draft of one and revising another. Must enter...

I have that freakin' hat!!! I wish I were joking. It's my kid's fireman hat.

She has officially lost her mind.

Dara said...

I think Tyra has spent way too many years around the models. Oy.

Corey Schwartz said...

Tweeted again for you two!

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...