2. Kate may or may not be rocking a new hair color.
3. It's taking every ounce of my willpower not to post the fabulous comp from editor Leah.
4. I'm reading a book for actual adults this week and I sort of love it.
5. I cracked the plot for our shiny new idea WIDE OPEN and yet, Laura refuses to return my phone calls.
6. I suspect this guy is driving a wedge between me and my
Laura is screening my calls in favor of spending time with this kid.* I just don't see it. I mean, honestly. The kid cries all the time, barely smiles and has a nasty reputation for being the slowest bottle drinker on the planet. It would be one thing if he was sleeping through the night or doing back flips or something, but THIS is who she ditches me for? Unbelievable.**
*Truthfully, I suspect Laura is screening my calls because she's sick of long conversations filled with deep sighs followed with, "Sooooo...do you really think my house is going to sell? Like soon? I mean, do you thi
nk we even have a chance of getting asking? Should I have priced it lower. I totally priced it too high, didn't I? Laura? Laura? Are you there? Oh really, James is crying? Funny it sounds so quiet over there...."
**Ok fine, baby James is freaking adorable. He's super serious and now he's finally cracking these tiny little smiles and his feet are huge like a labrador. I'd totally ditch my neurotic, HGTV crack whore of a sister for this little puddle of cuteness. Can you believe how much he looks like Laura??? It's both creepy and awesome. I'm still super bitter though.
So....what's your truth this Tuesday? Do YOU think my house is going to sell? Do you have a Magic 8 Ball that will confirm that? No? Crap.