- When I work on Book 2 in the Kate Lowry Series, sometimes I feel like I'm prying the words from my brain with a giant pair of tweezers. And in case you're wondering, that is not a comfortable way to write.
- We have a new title for THE HAUNTING OF PEMBERLY BROWN. Is anyone really surprised by this? No? Well, if it's any comfort we really think this is it. This is THE ONE (granted we thought Gmail was the one and could have sworn that Finding Grace was a sure thing). But we're sure of it this time. Now it just has to be approved by all the amazing people at Sourcebooks. Fingers crossed.
- I watched the entire season of The Bachelor. It was an exceedingly painful experience and I'm currently seeking treatment for post traumatic stress disorder after watching Jake dick around for two hours about who he should propose to. If I ever hear "On The Wings of Love" again, I will scratch my own eyes out.
- There may or may not be a website in existence that has a chapter of our first (God awful) attempt at writing a novel together. You will never find it. Ever. But the possibility of its existence out there in cyberspace taunts us on a daily basis.
- Our worlds are slowly beginning to collide. Someone found our blog the other day by Googling "Laura Roecker Signature of Solon Wedding." I'm betting they got more than they bargained for.
- I got a pit in my stomach when I watched my daughter run around the library like a banshee today. I'm traveling this weekend and the trip home involves me driving 7 hours with my daughter. Alone.
Phew, we feel better now. Have at it in the comments. What's your truth this Tuesday?