- Good Books & Good Wine (the title really says it all, no?)
- The Book Scout (Kelsey is one of the most active book bloggers we know. Love watching her Twitter feed to see what she's reading)
- Pop Culture Junkie (Alea's blog was the very first book blog we started stalking and it's still a favorite)
- A CHAIR, A FIREPLACE & A TEA COZY (Liz's reviews are always honest and usually entertaining)
- YA BookNerd (Jennifer is always reviewing the books we want to read and for that, we love her)
- Persnickety Snark (Loretta recommended this blog to us and we've been checking it regularly ever since.)
These are just a handful of the blogs we read regularly for book reviews. What are some of your favorites?
2. I'm obsessed with my new phone. I got a Droid X after my friend recommended it to me and holy crap you guys, it's kind of amazing. Definitely puts my Blackberry to shame. And yeah, I might have purposely got it now so I'll be able to stay better connected during my "maternity leave." I mean if I'm up with the baby at 4 AM, I might as well check Twitter.
3. I'm FINALLY getting caught up on the current season of Project Runway. This means it's back-to-back PR episodes in my house. Favorite part? When my husband can't help but sneak a peek from the kitchen and weighs in. "I love how Gretchen threw that guy under the bus when she said she wasn't going to" or "That's the final outfit?" My little fashionisto.
4. Lydia is off to Time for Tots next week. For the first time I'll have 2 whole hours (I know, I know, 2 hours is not a lot of time) in the morning all to myself. I'm not even going home, I'm headed to the library to WRITE!
5. Speaking of writing, we are officially back on deadline. We are jumping back into our WIP and couldn't be more excited about it. Back to work!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
P.S.: Christina Lee, you're the winner of NIGHTSHADE CITY! Congratulations!!!
P.P.S.: Fill out the contest form by 11:59 PM PST on Saturday, September 18th to have the chance to win a 50 page manuscript critique!