In case you guys were curious about our week in the sun here's some stats to give you an idea of how the Roeckers roll.
- Number of children who puked on the 12 hour drive to Hilton Head: 2
- Ounces of puke that can miraculously be contained in a french fry container from Wendy's: 6 oz.
- Number of Roeckers who read MOCKINGJAY: 4
- Number of Roeckers who loved the ending, but found the first 150 pages kind of boring: 2
- Number of Young Adult books read by the Regulator: 3 (she's a convert!)
- Total number of Dora DVDs lost in a mysterious accident: 1
- Number of times we checked LIAR SOCIETY's Amazon rank: Too many to count
- Number of books we made The Regulator pre-order to see how it would impact our rank: 3
- Number of books The Regulator agreed to buy to help our B&N sales rank: 0
- Number of kids with sun poisoning: 1
- Number of daughters concerned about their father's seemingly endless knowledge of America's Got Talent: 3
- Number of flat tires on the way home: 1
- Number of almost trips to Labor and Delivery: 1
- Number of e-mails from Major Agent that made us squee: 1
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Epic Book Recommendation Week. The lucky winner of all five books is Aik! Aik please e-mail us your mailing address so we can get your books in the mail.