1. Today is Tiara Day. Laura is all over this as I'm sure you can imagine. I wonder if you get extra points for actually writing your entry while wearing a tiara?
2. We're dreading the weekend. Yeah, it sounds crazy but when you're an aspiring author on submission the weekend means no news. And no news makes us crabby. Really crabby.
3. I think my 4-year-old might be a ninja. I was dead asleep this morning when subconsciously I must have heard the sound of a door opening or maybe I felt Jack's warm breath on my face. I opened my eyes only to find his face about a half-an-inch from my own. I literally jumped out of bed. Jack thought it was hilarious and can't stop talking about it. Keep in mind that he's used to dragging me out of bed every morning. Something tells me I can look forward to many more mornings of the Jedi-mind wake-up.
4. Becca Fitzpatrick needs to buy these shoes. Seriously. Hush, Hush debuts in a few weeks (have you pre-ordered your copy?? If not, you must. Trust me. It's that good) and they match the cover perfectly. Plus she's hard at work revising the sequel, Crescendo. Come on Becca, you know you want them and we want to live vicariously through you!
5. We really need to remember to lock our doors at night. This week someone found our blog by googling "I think I might be turning into a cold blooded killer." Um...scary...
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!