Five things you need to know about me today:
1. It's 3:15 PM and I'm still in my pajamas and I haven't even brushed my teeth. (TMI? Yeah, probably but it gets my point across) Now you might think this means I've had an extremely unproductive day, but I beg to differ. I may not have left the house yet, but I've crossed 6 things off my To Do list. Not bad for a 30 hour vacay. And as soon as I post this I'm off to the gym to work out AND read the book club book. I'm so efficient. And don't worry, I'll definitely brush my teeth first.
2. We joined a new writer's support group this week, but we're not allowed to talk about it. It's sort of like Fight Club for writers. I'm still waiting for Brad Pitt to show up. I think I've added most of the members into our blog roll, so be sure to check out some of the new blogs.
3. Had a classic conversation with our sister Stacey this morning:
Lisa: His e-mail just sounded really terse.
Stacey: Yeah, that's good though.
Stacey: Wait, what does terse mean?
4. I watched the Project Runway All-Star Challenge, and I am bitter. So bitter that I haven't yet been able to watch the new episode. I wish I could blame Lifetime, but I really think this one is on the judges.
5. I heart my Kindle. I'm sure you remember how excited we were when we got them a few weeks ago, but the Kindle has been life changing. It's obviously great for reading books, but we like it even more for reading manuscripts from our critique buddies. It's so easy and portable with no eye strain.
That's all I've got for today. Off to be productive with my last 2 hours of freedom. Have a fab weekend!