1. You know that feeling you get when you're done with a big project and you're not really sure what to do next? Like you have all this free time and aren't really sure how to fill it? I'm so there right now.
2. I know I'm a little obsessed with Bravo. It's no secret. But with the crazy ass Rachel Zoe ("I die!") and Jeff Lewis (he would weep man tears if he saw my sadly decorated home) coming back, I'm in trashy TV heaven. Do you think Andy Cohen would be my gay boyfriend? Yeah, I'm guessing he doesn't go for gals in torn yoga pants, but still. I think they need to create a show where average women like me can compete to be Andy's new girlfriend. They could have competitions like "Best live catty commentary on Bravo Programming" and "Who can write the funniest blog about NYC Prep" I'd kick some serious ass.
3. Mad Men is BACK. Oh, this show makes me want to be a better writer. Hell, it makes me want to be Matthew Weiner. And Joan. She's sheer perfection. Smart, catty, and bitchy with an hourglass figure and the most amazing wardrobe on the planet. Love. Her.
4. I think I've finally figured out the key to this whole Stay-at-Home-Mom thing. We go to the gym in the morning, followed by some exhausting activity (who wants to run laps around the house?) and then lunch, Noggin and nap. With a little luck the kids don't wake up until 4:30 or 5 and we're ready to play the wait-for-daddy game. Easy peasy.
5. 10 Things I Hate About You (yes, the television show...) is growing on me. I think there should be some kind of law that if you're going to attempt to write YA you have to sit through at least one hour of ABC Family a week. It qualifies as research in my book.