- I judge the girls on 16 and Pregnant while watching 16 and Pregnant and reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear at the same time.
- Yesterday I told my daughter to lie about her age so she could spend an hour in our grocery store daycare. I seriously thought about bringing my laptop with me so I could spend an hour writing after I did my grocery shopping. Only problem is that now she's convinced she's three and her birthday isn't until May. Yeah.
- For the past two weeks I've taken a nap every. single. day.
- I read magazines in the locker room at the gym until my 2 hours worth of child care is up.
- Sometimes I can barely write one sentence without screwing around on the Internet. This completely explains why it takes me 7 hours of computer time to write 1,000 words.
- Even though everyone told us not to feel obligated, we can't stop responding to comments. It's like a compulsion. In fact, at some point someone is probably going to find one (or more likely, both) of us collapsed on our laptops with our comments folder open. Death by comments.
Ok, people, what's your truth this Tuesday?