1. Christine Fonseca is about a million times smarter than we are. The jury is still out on whether or not our children are gifted (although they're quite gifted in their consumption of snacks and requests for an endless supply of cartoons), but that's the best part about Christine's book. All of her research can be applied to children in general. It is quite handy actually. Just look at the reviews!
2. We have fan girls*. Hot, talented, fan girls. We can now die happy.
3. Our world has been pinkified. How can we ever thank all of you? Your support is so incredibly amazing. We're seriously at a loss.
4. Laura is still the master of all things poetry. Check out Karsten Knight's contest. She enjoyed spreading her rhyming wings once again. After things settle down, I'm demanding she reinstate her celebrity-inspired poems.
5. Our family and friends are offering an endless supply of support up in here (yeah, you have to sing that last part). A friend dropped off matching pink, crystal pens for the signing, our Grandma made dozens of pink and pearl cookies, our Grandpa is reading the book, blog readers are driving in for the launch, people are reaching out to local schools and art centers and newspapers and, and, and...it's overwhelming. We're emotional and nervous and excited and thankful.
So, so thankful.
*Who apparently have a finished copy of the book! AHHHH! It's real! And it looks pretty! And these writers have no time, yet they're organizing a contest for our book. *collapses in a ball of emotion*
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...