5. Veronica Roth can write. We'll have a full review of DIVERGENT once the release date is closer, but WOW. I'm only halfway through and I can already tell you that this is one of the books everyone is going to be talking about in 2011.
4. Pink hair FTW. What started out as a joke to make Laura laugh has turned into a may-jah fashion statement taking Twitter by storm. Pink is the new blonde. Or something like that.
3. Dear Lisa Three Days ago,
There are things less fun than spending a snow day trapped inside the house with three children under the age of five. Try spending the entire day trapped in the emergency room with one angry five year old with a huge gash in his head that requires 8 stitches and a sick 3-month-old who pooped through his only outfit. Yeah. That ice storm is lookin' pretty good right about now, isn't it?
2. Sometimes it's ok to lie. For example, let's just say you have a newborn baby who is refusing to take a bottle. And you've got this spa weekend planned with your mom and your sisters and there's no way that you're missing it or taking the baby with you. So your husband is going to be stuck at home with three kids, one of whom is a hungry, breast fed, 4-month-old who has recently started acting like he's Damon Salvatore and you're trying to feed him vervain whenever you break out a bottle. It's totally ok to not mention this tiny fact to your husband and then when he inevitably calls you and says the baby refuses to eat and is screaming, you can just pretend like he's doing it wrong.
1. No matter how bad your week sucks, the promise of the spa makes EVERYTHING ok. Stuck in the emergency room for 8 hours? No biggie. Car battery dies? Whatever. Basement floods? Oh well. Baby is sick as a dog? He'll live. All this (and more!) just rolled off my back this week because we're celebrating Laura's 30th birthday at the spa this weekend! Can't. Wait.
Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...