1. It's Valentine's Day party week in the nursery school circuit where "keep it simple" (teacher's advice in the newsletter) turns into "Who can bake the most outrageous gluten-free (a classmate has Celiac disease) Valentine-inspired pastry?" I bought lolipops.
2. We enjoyed a little spring shopping on Sunday and scoffed at all the oxfords claiming we'll never be caught dead in the floppy-looking shoes. This after making fun of ourselves as we tried on skinny jeans last year in NYC. Famous. Last. Words. And what's this about wide-leg, '70s style jeans making a come back? I'll never wear them...never! Mark my words...
3. I'd rather do just about anything than go to the dentist. Especially during preschool. Especially when I think I have a cavity. Especially when I'm due for x-rays and it feels like the plates are made out of broken shards of glass.
4. I hope no one gets this for Valentine's Day. Jane Seymour freaks me out. I think it's all that hair.
5. I thought the Glee Super Bowl episode was kind of meh.
6. We're scared to send out the eVites for our launch party. We've had it ready for weeks, but it's so awkward. Feels like we're selling Girl Scout Cookies only instead of Thin Mints we're hawking copies of our book. Honestly, it would be less awkward selling the Thin Mints.
7. We want to go to BEA. Bad.
8. The Regulator confessed to hitting the "Tell the Publisher! I’d like to read this book on Kindle" button at least once a day. We apologize to both Sourcebooks and Amazon on her behalf.
9. I find the Justin Bieber movie trailer kind of inspiring.
10. I didn't watch one single second of the Super Bowl. Not. One.
What's your truth this Tuesday?
The WriteOnCon team is looking for a talented web designer to help us give our website some lovin'. If you or someone you know might be interested in the job, please check out the official post here!
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...