1. Must. Finish. Editing. We are in hard core edit mode and it sucks, we suck and everyone hates us. Including (but not limited to) our husbands, children and Jack's kindergarten aid who gives me the evil eye every morning at drop off.
2. I feel very guilty for missing two weeks of Friday celeb posts. ESPECIALLY since last week I got a great tip from famous author, Lee Nichols, about Posh Spice toting her baby around in ginormous heels.
3. Speaking of famous author Lee Nichols (that really has a ring to it, doesn't it?) I'm totally sneaking chapters of Tales of a Drama Queen in between edits. I forgot how much I love good old fashioned chick lit. Love.
4. We have two contracts to sign this week. And I have no idea if we're allowed to talk about either of them, so that's all I'm going to say about that.
5. I went to an open house on Sunday and fell in love with a house. I've spent the vast majority of time since then staring at pictures of it. Great use of my time for someone with a manuscript due in approximately one week.
So, what's your truth this Tuesday? Spill it in the comments. The jucier the better.
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...