1. Today is my 8-year wedding anniversary.
2. I'm planning on serving tacos for dinner because nothing says "I love you" like ground beef.
3. This commercial made me cry. I'm blaming it on Ben's 1st birthday.
4. I haven't been to the gym in almost a week. THERE IS NO TIME. Boo.
5. Stacey designed the cutest b-day invites for Ben's first birthday in like an hour. Need gorgeous, custom, evites? Head to the Paperless Pooch STAT.
What's your truth this Tuesday? Hopefully they're more exciting than mine. I'll be living vicariously through you in the comments.
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...