1. Sometimes I like the friends we've made because we started writing better than the business of publishing.
2. We only have one chapter left in The Lies That Bind and I'm sort of scared to write it. It's a BIG chapter and I just keep starting at my flashing cursor hoping it will write itself. Laura loves me right now.
3. Remember when I swore I'd never, ever wear skinny jeans? I lied. That probably means they're out of style already.
4. Laura has a big secret she hasn't shared on the blog. I feel like it's time to out her. Yes? Maybe. She's going to kill me.
5. I will never, ever forget this article.
What's your truth this Tuesday? I command you to tell all in the comments.