Friday, October 7, 2011

Celebstalking by LiLa


I have no idea if this guy is an actual celebrity or not, but this was on People.com, and that's good enough for me. So, um, daddy dates? Seriously? The headline was "How to date your daughter." So wrong on so many levels. My inner 13-year-old almost died of humiliation.

This is the headline for this pic Jewel: Motherhood Is Teaching Me to Go with the Flow. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jewel live in her car for an extended period of time? I'm just not sure someone living in a van, seeking work as a professional yodeler could not go with the flow.



Mark Ruffalo is hot. SUPER hot. Every time I see him I think of his character in The Kids Are Alright. Love that movie.


I can't deal with a short-haired Tim Riggins. I'm going to pretend I never saw this picture and carry on with my detailed day dreams of Tim and I living happily ever after on a working farm in Texas. I think that's best for everyone involved.


Laura called me after watching He's Just Not That Into You and launched a 20 minute hate vomit on Scar Jo. I'm not sure if it's the hormones or what, but it's almost like she thinks Scarlette seduced her husband. Normally, I'd try to be the voice of reason, but she scares me.



Liz Lemon. I want you back. Now. It's not fair to leave us Liz Lemon-less for this long. This picture also reminds me that I really need to read Bossypants.

Happy weekend everyone!

11 comments:

Steph said...

HATE Scar Jo. Course, I have preggo hormones, too, but my dislike of her is a permanent thing. blech.

Loretta Nyhan said...

You really, really need to read Bossypants.

And yeah, Mark Ruffolo is soooo scruffy-hot. Totally agree.

Nicole Zoltack said...

Steph, I could have written your exact comment word for word.

Jonathon Arntson said...

Tim Riggins = hot. Scarlett = classic. (And don't forget, there was a lot of shitty acting in HJNTI2U, even from my beloved Drew Barrymore).

Matthew MacNish said...

I loved the Kids are All Right, but there was one thing that pissed me off about it.

Matthew MacNish said...

Also, I friggin own your top commentor cloud. I love seeing my name in pink.

Tere Kirkland said...

LOL, at least Tim Riggins hasn't given up the scruff, plaid flannel and boots along with the hair. Still, I had to do a scroll down and cut off the top of his head to recognize him so shorn!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

JEM said...

Can I admit to being from Texas and not knowing Tim Riggins? Also, you'd probably have to live on a ranch in Texas, because we can't grow for shit out here.

Unknown said...

Ooh! You do need to read Bossypants. At times, I almost lizzed in my pants from laughing so hard.

K. M. Walton said...

Lisa! Laura! I haven't been here in soooooo long. I am so glad the post I dropped in was full of your snarftastic wit.

Hope all is well with you both!!!

Katie Jackson said...

I LOVE Bossypants! The first 2 chapters had me laughing so hard my stepdaughter thought I was bawling! I couldn't breathe. It hurt. It rules! Read it!

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...