1. I just ate 2 caramel apples and I'm still kind of hungry. In my defense, the apples were technically my dinner. Yeah, that's not really a good defense is it?
2. There are Twitter feeds I read for the sole purpose of being annoyed. I realize this makes zero sense.
3. This is the funniest video I've seen IN MY LIFE.
4. Even though I'm in desperate need of yoga pants, I refuse to purchase them from Old Navy lest they think their horrific advertising campaigns are working. So, if you're an Old Navy marketing executive and you happen to stumble upon this blog post, your advertising campaign has successfully PREVENTED me from purchasing your merchandise. Congratulations.
5. Jack got Super Mario Brothers for his Nintendo DS after getting a good report card and I play it sometimes while he's asleep. He thinks I'm a hero because I still remember some of the tricks. Let's chalk this up to mother/son bonding, shall we?
What's your dirty little secret this Tuesday? The jucier the better. Spill your guts in the comments.
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...