Friday, October 28, 2011

Celebstalking by LiLa


I watched Hereafter this week and I have to say the movie only made me love Matt Damon even more. He just seems like a quality individual. I mean, how often do you see A-list celebs hanging with their dad?

Every time Leann Rimes smiles an angel loses it's wings. Or maybe it dies. Yup, that sounds about right. Every time Leann Rimes smiles an angel dies.

On behalf off women across America can I just say, "Aw, HELL no." Seriously George? A pro-wrestler best known for DANCING WITH THE STARS? What has the world come to?


Speaking of the apocalypse, what's that I spy at the end of Blake Lively's long ass legs? UGGS. Suck on that Loretta Nyhan. Uggs are warm and comfortable and the preferred footwear of A-list celebrities everywhere. It just so happens I'm wearing a pair right now. They're grey and hideous and I love them.

Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Marathon said...

*lol*

This gave me a big smile to start the day!

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

S.A. Larsenッ said...

An angel looses it's wings.... Haha! I love these segments. Thanks for being a great example of humor. I actually plugged you in my post today. Happy Weekend!

Nicole Zoltack said...

I love these posts!

Kelly Lyman said...

Totally agree with you on all counts.

But, I'm so glad to see the Uggs. I was just asking a girlfriend the other day if they were still "cool." But, I did tell her that I didn't care either way because I love mine. And, I need a new pair.

Joy Preble said...

you guys make me giggle. Yes to the Leanne Rimes snark. And yes to the Uggs. Might be wearing mine too but the new puppy has a thing for my shoes. my feet. my ankles. Interestingly, she refuses to chew on my ancient Birkenstocks. This is possibly a fashion comment. Btw, she came from Bassett Buddies w/ a name.... are you ready? It's Lyla!

Elana Johnson said...

*spew* This is what I've missed from my disappearance from the blogosphere.

Marsha Sigman said...

I do love Matt Damon.

And I'm starting to think the only person George will ever really love is Brad Pitt.

Tere Kirkland said...

LOL, did y'all get your Uggcitrin vaccine yet? It doesn't work if you already own a pair of Uggs. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BDiDmSotqs

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...