In the meantime, we've had so many incredible writer friends congratulate us on their blogs, and we wanted to share the links. If I missed a post please leave it in the comments so I can put it up for everyone to admire.
- LiLa La La La, from the Loretta "beta ninja" Nyhan
- Things I Need to Get off My Chest from the hilarious Little Ms. J (for the record, I originally thought this was going to be a post about her boobs)
- Another Congratulations on a Book Deal from Weronika who we're convinced will one day be our editor. She's currently a teenage intern at Flux which is only phase one of her publishing domination plan.
- Nanorevismo Day 2 Fail and Shenanigans from Frankie. Also check out her ninjadillo while you're over there. It's deliciously random.
- Oh, Hello Fabulous News! from the amazing gals at The First Novels Club who deigned to interview two unknown aspiring authors a couple months ago.
- Tuesday Newsday: early signs that November will rock from the queen of the entertaining comment, Jess Jordan.
- I really should just say "milestone" and be done with it from agented author Sarah W. who managed to work us into her highly entertaining centennial post.
- Woot Woot for Lila! from marketing guru Shelli over at Market My Words.
- Good news week from the supremely talented debut author Jeannie Lin.
- The First Cat is Out of the Bag from the secretive Corey.
- Congratulations Are in Order from the crazy talented Suzanne.
And we apologize for making this week all about us, but Friday is going to be all about YOU dear readers, so make sure to check back with us then. It's going to be legendary!
My Internet and phone have been out, so I missed the awesome news.
I hope you celebrated it up good!
I say keep up the momentum, nothing wrong with you after all ;)
I will never get tired of hearing about this :)
You gals ROCK.
Let me say again how happy I am for you two! It couldn't have happened to a nicer pair of writing sisters!
I agree with Sara.
Oh, how fabs. Mine is coming too.. I promise. Darn kids have just had like NO school this week, so I haven't been able anything done!
Dude, sometimes it's okay to have everything be about you. Don't sweat it. :) Can't wait for Friday!
This week you deserve to have everything be about you!
Seems to me you've earned a week all about yourselves! Can't wait to grab the book off the shelves. Major congrats.
Well, it's been a fantabulous week so I say more LiLa!!
I'm dying of curiosity about Friday.
Sorry I missed your announcement!!! Congratulations on all of your hard work. I am so very excited for you two and can not wait to buy your book. Yay! Yay! Yay!
I can totally whip up a blog about my boobs if that's what you're hinting at...
Congrats, girls. I'm proud of you and can't wait to see what Friday has in store for us loyal stalkers.
Wait ... that post wasn't about LMJ's boobs? And here I thought it was all some weird metaphor ...
Congrats, girlies. :)
It *should* be all about you two. This is such a fabulous thing that's happened. I am sending you a cyberbottle of Veuve Cliquot. :)
Hey, my mom sends huge congrats. Apparently, she resds my blog regularly and is quite familiar with you two. (I've linked to you at least three times) Called me up and said, "I am so happy for Lisa and Laura!" Ha!
I am so excited to buy your book! Your post gave me chills.
Hey, girls! Congratulations on your book deal. Suzanne sent me, and I'm happy she did--love your blog. Much success to you!
Post a Comment