- I didn't help with the blog post yesterday, so she felt the need to include an embarrassing photo of my butchered hair.
- She sent me the last chapter of LIAR SOCIETY 2 last night after 1:30. The woman doesn't sleep.
- She developed this insane schedule for us to complete LS2, forcing each of us to write two chapters a day for the last two weeks.
- She gave me synopsi homework (it's like a rash, only more irritating) and almost cried when I returned it, dry as a bone and called on her to fix it.
- Her Twitter feed makes me want to jump off a bridge.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Cry Me a River
Lisa is crabby.
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...