5. The writing community is made of awesome. Okay, okay, we already knew this--but it was re-confirmed this week after all the support WriteOnCon received. We were seriously blown away.
4. There is a hidden ingredient in the new Pretzel M&Ms. Crack.
3. Whenever I whip out my cell phone, I feel like Emma from DECEPTION. It's super old-school. And it won't charge unless you physically push the cord into the phone with a great deal of force. I'm eyeing the Droid, but am afraid of touch screens.
2. Apparently, we broke three super secret YA Rebel Rules in our guest vlog for them (which will be airing tomorrow). They seriously need to come up with an orientation packet for guest vloggers or something. If you're interested in hearing EXACTLY which rules we unknowingly broke, stop back on Monday for a behind the scenes look at our vlog.
1. My new favorite word is "slag." It's all Loretta's fault. I feel the need to work it into day-to-day conversation although I have the feeling that referring to the little girl that shoved my 3-year-old daughter at the playground as a "stupid slag" might be frowned upon.
Any lessons to share this week oh wise readers?