1. WTF is up with Ryan Cabrera's hair? Seriously, dude. That look didn't work in 1999 and it's STILL NOT WORKING.
2. I'm back to refreshing my e-mail every 5 seconds. Literally. Even the automatic refresh function in yahoo isn't satisfactory. WTF is wrong with me? What am I even waiting for? I wish I knew.
3. There is a LOT of flirting going on via Twitter these days. Have you guys noticed? WTF? Is Twitter the new place for swinging singles to meet up? Is it weird that Laura and I mainly use Twitter to argue amongst ourselves? Wait...don't answer that last one.
4. Speaking of Twitter wars, Laura totally owes me a case of Diet Dr. Thunder after losing a bet with me last Friday. WTF, isn't it time for The Lone Roecker to PAY UP?
5. Laura also tried to convince me that we need to make some kind of crazy ass pact to look at our book cover together for the first time. WTF, Laura? Have you met me? Do you really think all this e-mail refreshing is for my health? When that fateful e-mail arrives I'm opening it faster than you can say, "What Would Nancy Drew Do?"
6. We've updated our website to include the words "dicking around on the internet." WTF is wrong with us? Wait...definitely don't answer that last question. For the record, Laura came up with it as a joke and I argued that we absolutely had to include the term because if I ever read that on another author's website I would 100% buy their book.
7. WTF is up with LiLa and why haven't they commented on your blog lately? Um, yeah, we suck at comments lately and feel absolutely terrible about it. We're trying really hard to make our way through all of our unanswered comments, but we also like to do other stuff like write and sleep. So, don't hate us. We love you and read (and sometimes reread!) every single comment. And we will visit your blog someday very soon or respond via e-mail because we think you are all amazing.
Ok, your turn. WTF is bugging you this Wednesday?
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...