Friday, March 27, 2009

The Blues

Thanks to Lisa, the Leap Frog music table is a part of the mess that is our play/living room. Lydia loves it and it keeps her busy, which keeps me happy. If any of you are familiar with the table, I'm sure you can appreciate how annoying the blues trumpet sound is. Duh duh duuuh duh. I wish I could describe it another way, but I can't think of one. Anyways, that sound was repeating in my dream last night. Annoying. But then I came to find out that the blues trumpet was not only a part of my dream, but was actually playing, by itself in the dead of the night. Nice. When I went downstairs to turn the table off, I half-expected a scary baby ghost to be playing with the toy (our new book puts fantastical ideas in my head and it being 3 am didn't help either). Luckily, no such ghost was near the toy and I turned it off and headed back to bed. Thank you Leap Frog.

4 comments:

Sara Raasch said...

Gotta love haunted toys...

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

try letting the atteries run down but it still plays. dwuh dwuh dwuh. ugh.

also - i feel yah. gets old. my 2 year old plays it over and over and runs in circles dancing - we all have to sit in a rown and clap of he gets mad.

PurpleClover said...

Ooh scary! I do have it in my sun room (kids play room). It is annoying. AbcdEFG! lol. my daughter loves it and she's 3!

I have a few select McDonald's toys that are Shrek toys. When they are hit or struck they say something. Everytime we clean or move the toy box, I get a whole slew of Shrek characters talking to me. :) A little freakY!

Tara Maya said...

LOL

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...