Anyways, here are some random stats to give you a feel for how the big vacay went...
- Number of bottles of vodka purchased for the trip: 2
- Number of bottles of vodka consumed: 1 (not bad for 4 oldish people, right?)
- Number of fun dresses packed for the trip: 7
- Number of different pairs of shoes packed to compliment said dresses: 6
- Number of dresses actually worn: 3 (ok, in my defense, it's hard to know exactly what you'll be in the mood to wear on any given night, ok?)
- Pounds I wish I had lost before the trip: 7
- Days spent laying in the sun: 3.5 (one day was only sort of sunny)
- Number of times we went for a dip in the ocean: 0 (I don't do sand, don't judge.)
- Number of times we went down a water slide that shoots you through a shark tank: 1
- Number of videos of my husband and best friend dancing to a Carribbean band made up of the buffet waitstaff: 1 (If they wouldn't permanently disown me, I would totally post it for your viewing pleasure. Trust me when I say it's priceless.)
- Number of nights I rationalized the amount of cleavage exposed by the fact that we were on vacation: 4
- Number of people bribed to get us through the Bahamas airport in an efficient manner: 4
- Number of bags lost on the way back from the Bahamas: 3
- Number of days it will take me to get back into the daily grind: TBD
My mind is still a little mushy from all the time spent away from the computer, but I managed to read 4 books while I was away, so I'll be posting reviews the rest of the week. Looks like Laura did a good job of holding down the fort while I was gone, but I'm glad to be back. Turns out it's really hard to obsessively check your e-mail and blog when you're in the Bahamas. Who knew?