Monday, November 17, 2008

The art of procrastination...













Yeah, I'm procrastinating. I have a ton of work, all of which has to be done tonight, but I'm just not in the mood...
So, a few things I've learned while procrastinating:

1. Laura and I are super cute. I created little avatars for us...see! Yeah, I'm desperate for something to do that isn't related to M&A consulting, ok?

2. I hate the term "ack!" Whenever anyone writes it in an e-mail or posts it on a board it makes me cringe. Totally reminds me of when Andy Samberg does his Cathy the Comic Strip bit on SNL.

3. 30 is the new 15. Here, I was worried about wrinkles and suddenly I have a huge zit on my cheek. It's official, I'm Angela Chase. So, here I am, maroon hair, random zit on my cheek, really the only thing that would make my adult onset adolescence more real would be if I had either picture day or prom tomorrow. I wonder if Ricky has any concealer I can borrow?

Ok, I'm off to go pick a huge fight with my mom and get grounded. Ooh, better yet, maybe I'll sneak out to go see Jordan Catalano sing "I Wanna be Sedated." God, I'm so moody and filled with angst. I'm totally ditching my conference calls tomorrow to hang out with Rayanne.

No comments:

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...