- Are they stocking botox at the Craft Services table on the set of Lipstick Jungle? Seriously, what happened to Mary Tyler Moore? She literally can't move the top half of her face and she sort of looks like Michael Jackson. And poor Vanessa Marcil couldn't even move her cheeks to cry. By the looks of things, the last time most of the women on that show were able to squint was sometime in the mid-90's. It's tragic.
- Ok, it's twisted and weird and I could never recommend it to anyone for fear they'd think I'm a crazy lover of Vamp porn, but I sort of love True Blood. I even like the theme song. The finale was awesome and I can't wait to see what the next season brings. Tres bizarre, but also tres addictive. I'm definitely going to add the books to my to-be-read pile.
- Is it rude to bring my own stuffing to Ken's Thanksgiving? I haven't had my grandmother's stuffing in years and I miss it. I'm seriously considering making it and bringing it with me. What do you think?
- My hair has finally faded to a normal color, hurrah! I'm proud to say it is now a pretty auburnish shade, although I must confess I sort of miss the goth, angsty version of me. That was fun for a couple weeks.
- Hotmail is officially the devil's e-mail. We sent a revised version of our manuscript out to an agent this morning and the e-mail was apparently unreadable. Laura officially hates me.
- I'm feeling very blah today. I have tons of work to catch up on, the dreaded parent/teacher conference is in an hour, Gossip Girl isn't on tonight, and hotmail has officially betrayed us. Thanksgiving week is not off to a good start.
I'll be back later if things turn around...