Sunday, November 9, 2008

Random thoughts on a Sunday...

* I hate the word haunches.

* Has everyone watched Grey's? I just watched it last night and I can't believe this was Dr. Hahn's last episode. Rumors abound that ABC was hating the whole lesbian storyline and decided to make some changes. I really hope that's not true and I'm tempted to remove Grey's from my sacred TiVo list now that they've pulled a stunt like this. I, personally, was loving the Dr. Hahn/Callie storyline and I'm really pissed off that they've presumably left so much up in the air with the two of them. If last Thursday was her last show, does her car explode or something? I'm seriously annoyed. There better be an influx of gay doctors stat, or else Grey's will soon be suffering the same fate as Ugly Betty and Heroes and will be blacklisted from this TV slut's TiVo.

* Anyone else watching Life on Mars? It's like Lost meets CSI meets Dazed and Confused and I'm digging it...

* On a scale of 1-10 how bad do you think it is that I accidentally spilled wine on one of the moms from Jack's preschool class last night? My wild hand gesturing grows exponentially with each glass of wine I drink. Oh well, at least no one can accuse me of not being fun.

* I'm reading The Luxe and it's absolutely fabulous. It's official, I'm a 16-year-old, Gossip Girl obsessing, Hills watching, Luxe reading, teeny bopper stuck in the body of a 30-year-old woman with Angela Chase's hair. Now, if only this hair color guaranteed me a shot with Jordan Catalano...

* Speaking of my hair, every time I log into the blog I'm totally distracted by the picture I posted to show off it off. I look like Marilyn Manson or something. V. disturbing. Wondering why this is such a long post? I'm hoping to push that thing further down the page so I don't have to look at it anymore. Also, the hair is so NOT fading. Let's just say the kids won't have problems finding a crayon that matches mommy's hair anymore.

Lots on the TiVo to catch-up on tonight, so you may be hearing more from me later.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Lisa and Laura...this is GREAT!!!! ....you Girls are SOOO entertaining! I just cant seem to stop laughing! I wish you lots of luck!

P.S.
I LOVE your hair...You may be 30 but at least your a stylin 30 with Beautiful children!

P.S.S
Stacey AWSOME JOB ON THE SITE!!!

lisa and laura said...

My least favorite word is thimble. Terrible word.

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...