Sunday, November 2, 2008

Random thoughts on a Sunday....

* I think I've consumed over 150 pieces of candy in the last 72 hours. Sick and wrong. My only excuse is that I think it's possible that they lace the mini-Kit-Kats with crack.

* I love Obama, but I'm really sick of him calling my house and waking up my kids. Dude, I'm voting for you, but you're killing me with the nap-time calls.

* I miss Mad Men.

* I bought a pair of red shoes today. Hot!

* I also bought the same jeans as my mom. Not hot.

* I'm 99% sure that I'll be woken up at 6 am every day this week by the kids. Damn you daylight savings time. DAMN YOU.

* Am I the only person watching The Lipstick Jungle? It's a terrible show, really. On Friday they had a fashion designer smear red wine and glue gun feathers on her finale dress and then wear it down the runway. Yup, this is the craptastic stuff that I'm proudly watching every week. If I had a Nielson box it would probably implode with shame.

Big week this week. A new president and maybe an agent for us? Dare I hope? Of course I do. Blind optimism or masochism, either way I just can't help myself.

No comments:

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...