Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This just in!

Thanks to loyal blog reader, Sarah, I just found out that Lipstick Jungle might be saved! Either that or Brooke Shields is having some sort of psychological break. Either way, it's all very exciting.

Check out this article for all the deets.

Some things that concern me:
  1. Fans are sending tubes of lipstick!? How did I not know about this effort?

  2. Umm...really Brooke, you think the show is #1 as far as DVR ratings go? I'm no genius with the Nielsens, but somehow that doesn't seem remotely possible.

  3. Public outcry? Really? That seems to be a little bit overstated, don't you think? I mean, how much lipstick are we really talking here?

Well, regardless, this could be good news for the 10 of us out there actually watching this trainwreck of a show. I mean seriously, can you imagine a life without seeing Kirby sans shirt at least once a week? That guy is unbelievable.

No comments:

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...