Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's Rhyme Time...

In lieu of our normal Friday wrap-up post, Laura has composed one of her poems. It should be noted that she composed this poem early on in the week, but being the bossy, control freak, older sister that I am, I refused to let her post it until Friday. Over the past few days the Fug Girls have already commented on some of the photos and she's mad, so be sure to leave her lots of nice comments to make her feel better (and to save me from her eternal scorn).

Have a great 4th of July everyone!

Dear Keira, I owned your outfit from head to terrible toe,
it was back in seventh grade, just thought you’d like to know.


Dear Angelina, you’re looking awfully lean,
you’re next in line for Skeletor if He-Man goes big screen.



Dear Lady Gaga, I’ve had it with your fashion games,
we get it, you’re effing CRAZY, and it looks like you're lactating flames.


Taylor, dear Taylor, we’ve had a version of this talk before,
your floppy boots look like my grandpa’s slippers, I can’t take it anymore.

Dear Jessica, I love you, but double D’s/horizontal stripes just do not go,
the stripes appear all wonky, it's like a one (or two) man show.


Dear D-bag’s sister, stop your boo-hooing you skinny press whore,
if you’re really sick, put some clothes on, what are you even famous for?


Dear Dean, oh no you didn’t, m-Uggs? In the summer? With shorts? And a matching Tori?
You realize this puts you on the d-bag-o-meter? What’s your excuse, what’s the story?


Dear readers, it’s been a while, I swear I look each day,
but celebs have been behaving (sort of), let’s hope more screw ups are on the way.

7 comments:

Rebecca L Sutton said...

LMAO - love it! Thanks for a good laugh early in the morning. Nothing like making fun of some celebrities to start the weekend off right.

Sara Raasch said...

Oh sad for Keira, she's usually a smart one...

Elana Johnson said...

This is great! You are so creative!

Danyelle L. said...

My fashion sense consciousness has skyrocketed thanks to you two. :D

Little Ms J said...

You had me at lactating flames. Awesome.

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

Im sad b/c I love dean and tori - i love tehi rshow and I used to loathe tori spelling but she's so dang cute on that show. I think she oculd be my friend. I know Im sad - I told you!

lisa and laura said...

Shelli - You realize this only makes us love you more, right??

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...