Saturday, September 27, 2008

Do agents work on the weekend?

We have about 25 queries outstanding and have only heard back from 7 people so far. Some requests, some rejections...it's killing me not knowing what the rest of the agents think of our book. I'm sitting here refreshing our e-mail account over and over and over again hoping that there is some really hardworking agent out there reading queries over the weekend.

Have you ever heard the song "Annie Waits" by Ben Folds 5? It's one of my favorite songs and it has been playing on repeat in my head for the past 4 days. Yes, for the record, it has only been 4 days since we sent out our queries. Impatient much?

It's definitely time to start the next book Laura, because I'm going crazy over here.

No comments:

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...