Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blah...


The above picture was supposed to be posted on Friday after Lisa received an agent as her 30th birthday present. I specifically chose this picture because the woman looks so happy running around her yard (bra-less?)--very similar to how Lisa celebrates any big moment. But, based upon our lack of blog posts, I'm sure all of you assumed correctly that nothing good happened Friday, except, of course, Lisa turning 30. I haven't really felt like posting, but am feeling a renewed sense of optimism. It's Sunday, so we have a new week ahead of us and maybe the positive energy I am putting out there tonight will be returned with some good news this week. Isn't that how The Secret works? And, I'm really looking forward to heading to Vegas on Thursday. It's going to be in the 80s and I'm hoping to hit it big on video poker (ha) or at the very least come back with a tan. So...here's to a new week full of offers.

1 comment:

lisa and laura said...

Do you think if I make a solemn oath to run around my front yard bra-less in a semi-see-thru pink tee and skin-tight white capri pants when we get an agent that our chances of getting "the call" will go up?

If so, count me in. In fact, I'll even have Laura take a picture of it and post it on our freaking blog. Not that I'm desperate or anything...

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...