Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A whole lot of nothing...

Absolutely nothing to post about--although I was disappointed to see that the nice Serena returned to Gossip Girl--I was really starting to like her bitchy side. What else? Oh, yeah, our inbox is empty. Just checked again...and...still empty. This is driving me insane! Here's to hoping for something, ANYTHING (except for rejections, of course). At least the Project Runway finale is on tonight. I will be forced to choose between refreshing our email and watching the show. Luckily, I can count on Lisa to do both at the same time. I don't have the luxury of wireless internet. After really looking forward to this week, I am feeling a little let down. There's always Thursday and Friday, I guess.

No comments:

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...