Congratulations to everyone who bet on the blonde Roecker. You've prevailed. This time.
And now the lucky winners....
Charity Bradford is the winner of The Reader Package including:
- STUPID CUPID (signed copy!! hoorah!) by Rhonda Stapleton
- HOW TO TEACH FILTHY RICH GIRLS by Zoey Dean
- THE HOLLOW by Jessica Verday
- JERK CALIFORNIA by Jonathen Friesen
- UGLIES and PRETTIES by Scott Westerfeld
- Lots and lots of chocolate
- A fabulously warm blanket to curl up in while you're reading and chowing down on delicious chocolate.
Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess is the winner of The LIAR SOCIETY Package including:
- Two Starbucks Gift Cards (So you can buy Kate's favorite drink: a full-fat Frappacino with extra whipped cream.
- A fabulous pearl necklace (Um, just don't ask us if it's real okay? If it makes you feel any better, Kate's pearls are fake too.)
- A DIY Pineapple Pizza Kit (Kate's favorite dinner! All you'll need to do is add cheese. Trust us, it's better this way.)
- A bike bell (Kate's sole methods of transportation are her trusty 10-speed and the school bus.)
- A 10 page critique of your manuscript or WIP.
And the winner of the Grand Prize Roecker Extravaganza Package is....
The Grand Prize Roecker Extravaganza Package:
- Glee Soundtrack Volume 1 and Volume 2
- A variety pack of every Twizzler known to man, aside from the rainbow kind because those don't count.
- A bottle of Prosecco (sparkling juice if you're an underage/on-the-wagon winner).
- A t-shirt that will officially christen you as The Fourth Roecker Sister (or Sibling if one of our three male followers wins).
- Business Cards or Stationary Designed especially for you by the ultra-talented third Roecker sister, Stacey owner of PoochiePrints.
Congratulations to the winners and thanks so much for playing along with us! Please send us an e-mail at lisa-laura(at)live(dot)com to claim your prizes.
As you can probably tell we find this kind of thing VERY entertaining, so look forward to more random contests in the future. We're already busy thinking of our next big idea. Get excited.